Happy New Year – Resolutions for 2021.

Happy new year, my amazing readers, its another year to have new year resolutions that we may or may not see through. To a lot of people, its just another day or another year and to a whole lot of others, its a new beginning and another chance to either start over, improve and have resolutions they want to fulfil. I have always been one to see a new year as a new beginning but this time, I was too scared to have any hopes for 2021 because I didn’t want to jinx it.

I still have refused to look back and recount 2020 because I’m not ready for what it would do to me so I have decided to move on and look forward to 2021. I have decided that I’m going to have resolutions this year and hold myself accountable if I don’t fulfil them.

This year, most of my resolutions will be to:

1. Be kinder to myself. Life is already hard enough, the least I can do is to not beat myself down every time I’m down.
  2. Be a better big sister to my siblings and a better friend to my friends.
  3. Start my own business, have multiple streams of income and make more money.
  4. Extend my writings to my blog. I wrote a whole lot last year but I refused to share them because I wasn’t feeling them after the first two reads.
  5. Work out more than I did last year.
  6. Grow my youtube channel and my blog.
  7. Teach more people about blogging.
  8. Meet more people at the business and enjoyment table.
  9. Stop shrinking myself and take more pictures of myself.
  10. Learn how to a drive. I have successfully mastered the art of driving people crazy, now I need to learn how to drive a car.

The rest of my resolutions can come up as the year goes by but for now, these are the ones I know of and of course this post would not be complete if I don’t ask questions.

HOW DO YOU FEEL ABOUT THE NEW YEAR?

DO YOU HAVE RESOLUTIONS FOR THE YEAR?

IF YOU DO, WOULD YOU LOVE TO SHARE?

1. Olaowo Zainab January 1, 2021 at 6:35 pm

I made no resolutions on paper because I couldn’t achieve most of the ones I penned down for 2020, so I’ll just carry them over and work towards achieving them religiously.

My only resolution right now is to be a size 8(without the stomach tho), the struggle between sizes 4 & 6 is stressful abeg.

I look forward to sharing good news at the end of the year. I think your resolutions are very valid and I may be stealing one or two of them.
    Happy New Year Osas, have your best year yet.

1. Osas - Site Author January 1, 2021 at 7:11 pm

Awww. I hope you get to be a size eight without the stomach, I really do

2. Ajikobi Esther January 1, 2021 at 6:50 pm

New Year are not really big deals to me because I rather give my self new goals on my birthday than January 1.
    However, I plan to lose weight tho because the shaming is getting too much

So yeah… That’s my new year resolution

1. Osas - Site Author January 1, 2021 at 7:11 pm

Who’s shaming you? Omo I’m so sorry

3. Hafeezah Salau January 1, 2021 at 6:50 pm

You no put learning makeup as part of the resolutions nawww. Since one of my new year resolutions is to do better with my YouTube, boya we should have a collab, abi kilo feel? Happy new year, Osas. You deserve all the happiness❤️.

1. Osas - Site Author January 1, 2021 at 7:10 pm

Feezah, I think makeup doesn’t want me at all. Please let’s collaborate. I’m down for all that

4. Stylesenami January 1, 2021 at 6:51 pm

There are a lot of things I look forward to but taking them one step at a time so I’m not overwhelmed. But my major plan is allow myself entirely be for someone that is so self conscious and a perfectionist. Let’s see how that goes.
    I hope to dust the cobweb off my blog and write something this year at least.
    I also hope you get to achieve all that you wrote down and know that if you don’t achieve them, that’s also okay. I hope you have an amazing year ❤️

1. Osas - Site Author January 1, 2021 at 7:10 pm

I really want to see how letting yourself be goes too, I’m here for all that.
      Dust the cobwebs off your blog and make me the face of the blog

5. Ollie January 1, 2021 at 7:00 pm

I’ve always been one to plan every new year and overshare out of excitement, then chicken out as time goes on, but this year I’m taking things slow and keeping shut about it. For January: I’m starting my weight loss journey and creating my blog(finally )
    I also plan to put out my work(writing) on Twitter.
    I have alot planned out but I believe everything will fall out as time goes.
    I hope you have a wonderful Year Osas
    I’ll send you a link to my blog when it finally launches (pray I don’t chicken out)

1. Osas - Site Author January 1, 2021 at 7:09 pm

You won’t chicken out in Jesus name

6. Bisi January 1, 2021 at 7:05 pm

Don’t believe in new year resolutions because if you really want to change something you’d do it right away, but to be socially correct my new year resolution is to be a better me

1. Osas - Site Author January 1, 2021 at 7:08 pm

I hope you become a better you, love ❤️

7. Noella January 1, 2021 at 7:07 pm

Yes,I think I’m included in your listcos I’ve been wanting to learn about blogging.

1. Osas - Site Author January 1, 2021 at 7:08 pm

We will run it

8. Barakah January 1, 2021 at 7:42 pm

I haven’t made a resolution or any at all. I have quite the fear that I won’t achieve anything. 2020 was horrible partly because I had so many aspirations. I wanted it to be my Jordan year In all ramifications. So I decided that 2021, I’ll take it as it comes. I however know one thing. I need to work on my friendships and Famz-ships. I can’t deal with the problems of the world alone.

9. Atiii January 1, 2021 at 7:44 pm

I don’t really have new resolutions this year I just want to be genuinely happy this year and convocate

And i also want to make a lot of money and have different streams of income so help me God

I hope you have an amazing year and keep being my fav❤️

Love, always

10. Mopelola January 1, 2021 at 8:11 pm

I also don’t have resolutions but I do have goals I hope to reach before the year is over.

11. Isabel January 1, 2021 at 8:33 pm

I do have a few things on my list. I’m starting with writing all the prophecies/dreams and testimonies I get, so that when I see them I can always remember to be grateful.

I thought I would reduce my soda intake only once a week, but I’ve had two bottles today already. Maybe we’ll start next week

12. Mo’s blog January 1, 2021 at 8:55 pm

I don’t want to make resolutions because I know that I won’t stick to them entirely, although I have goals that I’m hoping to meet before the year runs out. I just want to be happy and go with the flow. I plan to read more books this year though and posting more on my blog. Happy New Year, King. I can’t wait for what you have for us here.

13. JoyE January 2, 2021 at 6:47 am

No new year resolution written down cause I move as everything comes.
    Got plans for the year though, the most important one is finding a group of writing friends, learn the world of writing more and excel in it.
    Also, thanks to you I was able to open my blog in 2020, so expect me in your dms soon.
    Hehe! Happy new year Osas