Happy new year, my amazing readers, its another year to have new year resolutions that we may or may not see through. To a lot of people, its just another day or another year and to a whole lot of others, its a new beginning and another chance to either start over, improve and have resolutions they want to fulfil. I have always been one to see a new year as a new beginning but this time, I was too scared to have any hopes for 2021 because I didn’t want to jinx it.
I still have refused to look back and recount 2020 because I’m not ready for what it would do to me so I have decided to move on and look forward to 2021. I have decided that I’m going to have resolutions this year and hold myself accountable if I don’t fulfil them.
This year, most of my resolutions will be to:
- Be kinder to myself. Life is already hard enough, the least I can do is to not beat myself down every time I’m down.
- Be a better big sister to my siblings and a better friend to my friends.
- Start my own business, have multiple streams of income and make more money.
- Extend my writings to my blog. I wrote a whole lot last year but I refused to share them because I wasn’t feeling them after the first two reads.
- Work out more than I did last year.
- Grow my youtube channel and my blog.
- Teach more people about blogging.
- Meet more people at the business and enjoyment table.
- Stop shrinking myself and take more pictures of myself.
- Learn how to a drive. I have successfully mastered the art of driving people crazy, now I need to learn how to drive a car.
The rest of my resolutions can come up as the year goes by but for now, these are the ones I know of and of course this post would not be complete if I don’t ask questions.
HOW DO YOU FEEL ABOUT THE NEW YEAR?
DO YOU HAVE RESOLUTIONS FOR THE YEAR?
IF YOU DO, WOULD YOU LOVE TO SHARE?