Who Made The Rules?

Hello again, the people who read my posts on this blog. I really do hope that you’re doing great because I know I am. The last time I was here, I came to complain about not wanting to graduate because I was having pre-graduate life anxiety. Read here. This time, I’m here to tell you that I’m ready to graduate because this final year life is expensive and I cannot for the life of me, keep up anymore. Who made the rules that we had to splash a lot of money into final year activities anyway.

I need someone to explain what happened in 2019 because one minute, I was wishing you guys a Happy New Year and the now, I’m being told that its time to prepare for first term School fees for kids.

God have mercy.

Now playing: The voices in my head telling me that needles are painful and I’ll have to take them today at the medical center because I’m starting my medicals today.

Osas Irianele smiles while flaunting her colored hair and makeup

Happy Birthday Otunba Adebola Birch, send me money for cake dear.

Coming here to rant about not wanting to graduate yet because I was having pre-graduate anxiety was very satisfying but to be very honest, right now as I type this blog post, I’m ready to graduate. How can I explain  how I wake up everyday to pay for what I never ever bargain for. We can’t even escape buying textbooks at this very crucial stage because these lecturers will pull the “Buy my textbook if you want to graduate card” and relax knowing that we will buy them whether we like it or not.

Also, how do I explain that we’re allegedly in the eighth week, four weeks short to exam period and I have attended more events in school than I have attended classes this semester? Rumors about us having tests this week are even flying around but these people saw and approved of us organizing and attending these events. They even went as far as giving us lecture free week(s). The heart of man is desperately wicked and if you think that I’ll read the notes that I do not have just in case there are any tests then you’re absolutely right. If you also think that I’m going to carry my legs and walk to where I’ll spend money for final year activities that won’t last forever but will put a strain in my bank account then you’re absolutely right because this is one reckless financial decision that I’m ready to make. I accept responsibility.

One thing I’m very sure of is that I’ll feed on the likes and comments I’ll get after posting pictures from my final year activities because that’s the only way I see it.

Osas Irianele bares teeth in white attire in an attempt to look good for the camera

The unsolicited break I took off my blog had me learning more about wordpress, finding other blogs and reading the content on other blogs. I found a blog that does the work of a tech, lifestyle, gaming, general health and new world information blog. Click here to read all you need to know about tech.

Creator of the Techmeyor blog
Creator of the Techmeyor blog.

By the time you get to this part of the blog, I’ll probably be at medical center taking the nurses on a wild goose chase because I hate needles so if you hear that I got arrested for fighting off nurses violently, know that it was self defense.

See you in the comment section.

WHO/WHAT SHOULD I GO AS FOR COSTUME DAY?

WHO IS READY TO ACCOMMODATE AND FEED ME WHILE I SPEND ALL MY MONEY ON FINAL YEAR ACTIVITIES?

WHAT HAPPENED TO 2019, WHERE IS IT RUNNING TO?

HAVE YOU SET GOALS FOR THE NEXT THREE MONTHS OR ARE YOU PLANNING TO WING IT?

WHO ELSE IS GRADUATING THIS YEAR?

1. Edwin September 9, 2019 at 6:04 am

NEEDLES
    Why can’t they just develop a way of drawing blood for medicals without involving needles.
    I think you should try a Madea outfit. You’ll be fine in that ♥️

1. Osas - Site Author September 10, 2019 at 7:51 am

That outfit will be too heavy now

2. Pelumi September 11, 2019 at 8:43 pm

Seriously girl most times in my room I’m cry cos the stress,pressure anxiety of this final year I can’t seem to comprehend and you were absolutely right about the year running so fast. Well at the end of the day we’ll thank God for a successful 4years and take loads of pictures at the end

2. Toyin September 9, 2019 at 6:28 am

I’m graduating this year too. The stress is just too much. Who scammed us that final year was so simple. Biggest lie ever. It costs more in everything.
    I’m legit in tears

1. Osas - Site Author September 10, 2019 at 7:50 am

Lmao. Let’s just do and go

3. DearestMeg September 9, 2019 at 6:29 am

Yaaayyy…she’s gonna pay for FYW ; i don’t mind needles o, i prefer it to tablets so p.s: stop being a chicken

1. DearestMeg September 9, 2019 at 6:30 am

My emojis did not show *crying*

2. Osas - Site Author September 10, 2019 at 7:50 am

ewwww

4. ZaeofZoa September 9, 2019 at 6:46 am

I’m so graduating. God knows I’m not gonna be peer pressured into paying for FYW (even tho I’m tearing up in my heart). The fee is small but the slaying I have in mind is too expensive.

Just go as a clown, dear. You already make us laugh, why wing the opportunity to be an actual clown

Yes, I set goals for the next three months as I did for the new year. That fell through tho but I’m hoping by Friday (when I become a year older), I’ll cheer to having more sense and actually achieving my aim. I’ll stop procrastinating too

We’ll be here to repost your fine pictures because I know you won’t disappoint me.

1. Osas - Site Author September 10, 2019 at 7:49 am

I don’t have a clown outfit now. I could go as myself because I’m a joke.

5. Dstixz September 9, 2019 at 8:46 am

Superb post

6. Brownie_Vocal September 9, 2019 at 9:43 am

I don’t know about you but I would go as you

1. Osas - Site Author September 10, 2019 at 7:47 am

hmmmm. deep

7. Yabatechparrot September 9, 2019 at 10:24 am

The next three months?… I will spend those living, by God’s grace

Osas is a fine geh, any costume will be fine yunno… Wait, do something out of this world abeg

I love your blog, babes… I wish to learn how to tweak some stuffs too on mine. Can I get 10 minutes of your time sometime

Happy graduation in addy, cutie

1. Osas - Site Author September 10, 2019 at 7:44 am

The out of this world thing I’ll do is not going at all.
      Let me know when you’re ready

8. Bella September 9, 2019 at 4:37 pm

I’m graduating this year too and I can totally relate to everything you’re saying but we are Strong and We Move
    About the outfit, I’m finding it really difficult choosing a particular costume also but I know eventually when you do, it would be the Bomb

1. Osas - Site Author September 10, 2019 at 7:37 am

My outfit will be the disappearing cloak because I wont be there

9. Naimah September 9, 2019 at 6:17 pm

I’m graduating this year too. This post is just so relateable TBH. I also just heard today that I have test tomorrow. Only God can save me! Lol, and I need to start my medicals

1. Osas - Site Author September 10, 2019 at 7:37 am

Heu. Its only God that can save us as it is now, the plan is to graduate this year btw start now so you’ll be able to finish the medicals before you graduate

10. WhoamI? September 9, 2019 at 9:35 pm

Not graduating but I understand the whole pressure and thrill of the pre-graduation stage, congratulations and yeah for your costume day you could go as Harry Potter if you’re a fan or Hermione
    Another amazing blog post, and I’m so glad to be back here ❤

1. Osas - Site Author September 10, 2019 at 7:32 am

I never even thought of this. The problem now is getting their costume

11. Enkay September 9, 2019 at 10:46 pm

I admire you so much Osas… You’re too brilliant… Your writing is effortlessly amazing
    Greater heights baby girl, sending you light and love and I pray that you never ever run short of God’s grace.

1. Osas - Site Author September 10, 2019 at 7:31 am

Amen. Thank you so much Enkay

12. Naga September 10, 2019 at 8:02 am

You see this medicals thing, I go ibeg. They can’t come and chook me needle

1. Osas - Site Author September 11, 2019 at 7:53 pm

Naga, go and do your medicals

13. McCoy September 10, 2019 at 8:15 am

Winging the next 3 months because man can’t come and go and die. PS: go as Bobrisky for costume day. You have his eyes babe

1. Osas - Site Author September 11, 2019 at 7:49 pm

what is this now? Where will I see the costume

14. Isabel September 10, 2019 at 9:11 am

Osas dont worry when you’re done spending money, you can come and eat puff puff for breakfast, lunch and dinner till you’re back on your feet. Much love, a friend.

1. Osas - Site Author September 11, 2019 at 7:49 pm

Osheeey ore mi. Now I’m going to spend with reckless abandon

15. Ruona Asak September 10, 2019 at 11:49 am

I love your blog and you’re just so funny.
    Just be brave you hear? Money is coming. You can do this. Lol.
    This is where i will tell you that you have successfully put fear in my body. I’m starting my 400 at the end of the month and I’m not even prepared. I’d just do what you’re doing. I can’t shout.
    I also don’t understand where 2019 is running to and I’m winging the next three months. God is in control.
    I can’t wait to read from you again.

1. Osas - Site Author September 11, 2019 at 7:48 pm

Asak, no fear because you’re entering the final lap. Unless its a five year course then its above me now.

16. Tobee Awosika September 10, 2019 at 6:28 pm

Ha! Medicals I wish I did them a long time ago. The idea of needles won’t be causing me so much distress now

1. Osas - Site Author September 11, 2019 at 7:34 pm

Lmao, just do once and for all so you will be able to sleep at night.

17. Ayisat September 10, 2019 at 7:52 pm

I’m a fan from day one! And yes, I actually prefer injection to drugs. Nice hair by the way, colors really look good on you.

1. Osas - Site Author September 11, 2019 at 7:33 pm

18. Iamjoyeseyin September 11, 2019 at 7:14 am

I know how you feel about the final year fees, they almost drained me but I refused to let it, so at the end of the day I just participated in Corporate day and Signing out cause I can’t kill myself.
    I’ll be graduating next month(unilorin) by God’s grace and I honestly don’t know how to define this past few months but it’s been God.

I suggest you go with any costume that you’re comfortable with, I believe any would fit you perfectly.

Silent big fan here and I loveeeeee your blog. It’s amazing.

1. Osas - Site Author September 11, 2019 at 7:33 pm

Awww. I’m going to cry. My extra self will not even let me not participate in final year activities. I’ve been dressing like a screp to class for four years, its time to switch this up.
      Congratulations in advance btw.

19. Kintan September 12, 2019 at 3:47 pm

To be very honest, final year is always this way. In my final year, we had event every day of each week in school and I attended all. How I managed to pass my exams still baffles me but you how these things are just once and you can’t do it again.

For your costume day, you can just go in what ever you’re comfortable with. It fine with we your fans.