The Pre-Graduate life.

All of a sudden, I’m not in a hurry to graduate anymore.

Now playing: THE SEARCH ALBUM – NF as recommended by Asherkine and Themmie.

If you’ve been here with me from the very beginning, you’d know that I’ve always been making a lot of noise about wanting to graduate because I was tired and frustrated of school. Well, not anymore.

All of a sudden, I’m faced with a lot of what ifs because I realize that there’s a whole reality that I’m not ready to face in the outside world.

I’ve heard most people say that they experienced post-graduate depression but I’ve never heard anyone say they faced pre-graduate depression and it makes me wonder if this thing chose to start with me.

It now feels like four whole years ran by really fast and I have no idea how to slow down even though I know I’ll be the same person that will make a whole lot of noise about being a graduate, which I would do loudly because I would never pass on the opportunity to shut down Lagos.

It doesn’t even help that I’m still in my first paragraph of my chapter two because I don’t know what to write. The people that said writing project would be very easy because I’m a writer need to come and meet me in this boxing ring because I want to fight.

This NF can actually sing but I’m sure some of you already know that.

Anyway I’m just here to tell you that pre- graduate depression is an actual thing and to also let you know that before I leave the University of Lagos, I’ll be part of the team making history with the first CampusTechFest event at the University of Lagos. Never have I heard of an event where a fusion of tech and entertainment will be achieved but my dear friends – Kunbi Black and Steevane have decided to challenge the norm.

You know me now, I’ll be performing so register here.

You know I’d never leave this blog without asking for your opinions so please, engage me.

AM I THE FIRST ONE EXPERIENCING PRE-GRADUATION DEPRESSION?

IF NO, PLEASE I’D LOVE TO READ OTHER EXPERIENCES.

WHY DID YOU SKIP THE REGISTRATION LINK FOR CAMPUSTECHFEST?

IF YOU ENJOYED THE LAST POST ABOUT MY IBADAN TRIP, WOULD YOU BE INTERESTED IN GOING BACK TO IBADAN WITH ME ON THE 24th- 26th?

1. Naga August 10, 2019 at 5:58 pm

Story of my life in less than 1500 words

2. Brownie August 10, 2019 at 6:12 pm

I skipped campustechfest link because I’m in the University of Ibadan and can’t attend a programme in Lagos, Osas. All of you should stop making me feel bad.

3. DearestMeg August 10, 2019 at 6:13 pm

Less than three months to go and I’m already missing school .
    I’ll especially miss the constant electricity
    The uncertainties mount but I chose to put my trust and hope in the Lord.

No worries b, we gonna be alright

1. Osas - Site Author August 11, 2019 at 8:11 am

we have to be alright o

4. Feranmi Okafor August 10, 2019 at 6:16 pm

I’m a huge fan and I’m only here to spread love and positivity:) <3

1. Osas - Site Author August 11, 2019 at 8:11 am

love you

5. Sharon August 10, 2019 at 6:19 pm

I don’t even know what university feels like yet but i know it’s hard. Registered already!
    Ibadan again! Tuuuurrn uuup!

1. Osas - Site Author August 11, 2019 at 8:11 am

will you go?

6. Mz_debz_ August 10, 2019 at 6:26 pm

I had this same pre-graduate fever 3-4 months ago before i graduated…Yes I’m a graduate of the prestigious Delta state university (Abraka)..

As much as i made noise about not been able to leave school and was frustrated and tired already…chaaaiii a month to my final papers (final days in school) i started to have the best days of my life and all dat…

As for my project i got a approved topic late last year but didn’t start my project until late march and the whole defense was early may…it was tiring‍♀️‍♀️..

I can go on and on…but the deal now is I’m a graduate noww…i have reality to face noww…it has not been easy though..but i know God gat me❤❤❤

1. Osas - Site Author August 11, 2019 at 8:10 am

sigh. God help me

7. Olaniyan Mubarakah August 10, 2019 at 6:41 pm

Imma fan that has decided to fall in love with this page ollova again , therefore disregarding my saint Obi.

Before I wrote my finals in Unilag, I really wasn’t worried about my projects because it was a topic I was interested in and some people including you actually made my last days fun for me.
    All I can say is try to develop love for your topic, try to relate to it and let’s see how that goes.

All in all let me remind you that you are a King, and a King never backs down from a challenge.
    Love always

1. Osas - Site Author August 11, 2019 at 8:09 am

Law students do projects?

8. Steevane August 10, 2019 at 7:19 pm

Oh well. That shutdown part is a must. That’s all I know

1. Osas - Site Author August 11, 2019 at 8:09 am

prepare your money, we dey rent the whole of unilag

9. Samuel Xeus August 10, 2019 at 8:34 pm

When I reach this bridge,I will cross it. For now let me enjoy my year 2 in peace

1. Osas - Site Author August 11, 2019 at 8:08 am

Enjoy it with everything you have

2. Doyin September 8, 2019 at 9:19 am

The depression hits most when you await your results. Pray for a finalist….

10. Achike Faith August 10, 2019 at 9:02 pm

I’m in 300 level but i already have pretty graduating depression,I’m not talking about missing the memories and so on and so forth but the reality,to be honest I’m scared of how and what I’ll face after the 4 years
    I just want to continue enjoying this stress to be very honest

1. Osas - Site Author August 11, 2019 at 8:07 am

Lmao. The stress is now becoming really sweet.

11. Atons olamide August 10, 2019 at 9:07 pm

Sending love and light ❤️

1. Osas - Site Author August 11, 2019 at 8:07 am

12. Fey August 10, 2019 at 10:37 pm

This is exactly how i felt yesterday until a few friends were able to shake me out of it b make me feel better. The what ifs and what next? What am i even doing at the moment played on and on in my head and for a minute i felt like i was failing myself. But im trying not to push myself too hard like i was advised and enjoy the process without rushing it…. so im sending the same to you boo. Enjoy the process, give your best into whatever youre doing and remember to keep your mental health in check.

13. Fey August 10, 2019 at 10:39 pm

This is exactly how i felt yesterday until a few friends were able to shake me out of it and make me feel better. The what ifs and what next? What am i even doing at the moment played on and on in my head and for a minute i felt like i was failing myself. But im trying not to push myself too hard like i was advised and enjoy the process without rushing it…. so im sending the same to you boo. Enjoy the process, give your best into whatever youre doing and remember to keep your mental health in check.

1. Osas - Site Author August 11, 2019 at 8:07 am

I know to calm down and enjoy the process but I feel that if i don’t worry, it would make me guilty

14. Folamii August 11, 2019 at 3:32 pm

This is me o
    Few months ago I couldn’t wait to graduate now that it’s almost here ….I’m sacred af of life after school .. My project eh is on its own like this

1. Osas - Site Author August 14, 2019 at 3:00 pm

God will help us

15. Just mola September 5, 2019 at 4:41 pm

Osas I swear you are my role modelI post your picture almost everyday on my WhatsApp status
    I swear you are the best❤️❤️❤️

16. Stefan September 9, 2019 at 4:05 pm

Yes I’d like to go to ibadan o

I’ve been craving a good travel even tho I can’t stand being in a bus for too long

1. Osas - Site Author September 10, 2019 at 7:39 am

The hack I use is to sleep throughout the journey so I don’t feel sick