No really, What’s going on?

Happy new week blog fam❤️

Yes please, it is a new week when I decide I want it to be.

It’s 3am and I’m jamming to Mr Eazi’s new songs – London Town and Overload and I can’t help but appreciate this fellow’s talent. UMG is actually lucky to have Otedola’s son-in-law.

See the way it’s actually making me happy. At 3am!!!

God I need help.

Download the two songs HERE and HERE.

Moving on.

Shey you see that I’m in a mad school? Was it not just last week that I came here to thank God that I had finally finished exams and was on holiday? (Read here) Apparently, unilag asked us to resume on the 28th. It’s not like I went home or anything, I’ve been in the hostel but who will follow them to resume in the same May we did my birthday, exams and convocation?

We shall see ourselves when exam time is drawing closer.

Anyway, last weekend proved to be one of my best weekends yet as my baby girl MeetRuru decided to throw a party for us in celebration of her birthday. I remained gallant on kitchen duty as I had to ensure that everyone had their stomachs satisfied to an extent. Of course, trust me to go to bed in between the party.

No, I did not find the love of my life at the party but I did get to see a lot of talented individuals under one roof.

Weekend passed by so quickly and the start of a new week had me confined to my bed because technically, it was still children’s day on Monday because schools declared it so. It was a normal Monday actually until this happened in the afternoon.

But you see when I had written this on my insta story, I had expected reactions and stories similar to mine like these ones in the images below

But what I didn’t bargain for was this escalation

Notice the slow progression from being harassed with words to actually being harassed with direct contact?

While I was still trying to get a hang of all of these, I saw this

The very reason why a lot of people hate to speak up. I just couldn’t understand why our fellow women thought it wise to make it seem like her being touched by a total stranger who paid for a seat as much as she did was to be overlooked. A lot of times, we women are our own problems because I’m sure that it would take nothing for them to face the man and give him the lecture of his life; but then again, this is Nigeria.

If you know anyone that fights for all these things legitimately and is not the Nigerian Police force, please kindly put it in the comment section.

But notice how it progressed from where I started to rape stories, digest the images below

This particular one came from a guy I know. This just proved that nobody under the sun is safe.

He actually got married intact!!! I’m going to leave the side comments for you guys to do but I want you to see the messages of that one person that decided that she wanted to be unfortunate. Pardon my French.

I had reached my boiling point at this time but I still decided to play it cool because of the sensitivity of the issue. Trust my followers on instagram to give it to her hot.

Click Molestation on my page after you click HERE to read their replies on my instastory.

I’ve omitted a lot of dms because I am trying so hard not to flood this post so that WordPress will not lock me out. A lot of experiences shared to me have been shared on my highlights. All you need to do is visit my IG page and read all that is happening under our noses.

It’s past 4am and I am still jamming to Mr Eazi’s songs – LONDON TOWN and OVERLOAD.

If you have any encounter to share, kindly use the comment section or send it to my mail for anonymity purpose.

What are your thoughts on these issues raised?

Know any body or agency willing to take all of this up?

Have you ever been in such situations?

Do let me know in the comment section.

1. Edwin May 30, 2018 at 8:23 am

I\’m just too shook to even say anything.

1. osas May 30, 2018 at 10:54 am

As expected

2. Mideshol May 30, 2018 at 10:09 am

I can\’t even deal, this experiences are painful and it\’s funny how this things affect them psychologically even when they are all grown if not treated properly.. God keep us all mehn, the thought of rape even makes me violent mehn!! And it\’s worse when these victims get blamed for it..

1. osas May 30, 2018 at 10:55 am

Exactly!!! They\’ll say the victim either male or female instigated it

3. Mideshol May 30, 2018 at 10:10 am

I can\’t even deal, these experiences are painful and it\’s funny how this things affect them psychologically even when they are all grown if not treated properly.. God keep us all mehn, the thought of rape even makes me violent mehn!! And it\’s worse when these victims get blamed for it..

4. osas May 30, 2018 at 10:54 am

Too crazy mehn

5. Tobee May 30, 2018 at 12:15 pm

Sad.

6. Ruru May 30, 2018 at 3:03 pm

Sigh!

7. Feezah May 30, 2018 at 9:23 pm

Sad to know that such things still happen is a considerably enlightened country. Please, learn to speak up if anybody molests you. First, rape is a crime under the Nigerian criminal code, and it attracts grave punishment. And even if the person doesn\’t go as far as rape, the act may constitute a crime of indecent assault which also attracts punishment. Also, at the civil level, you may also sue and get compensation as it is a violation of various human rights. SPEAK UP immediately, please. You\’ll be surprised how many people would be willing to take up your matter on your behalf. Let\’s do to these monsters what they deserve.

1. osas June 1, 2018 at 12:18 am

Some people speak up and get judged for speaking up. It discourages others

8. StyleSenami May 31, 2018 at 6:48 pm

This is a lot to take in, I hope something can be really done because it’s getting too much for younger girls especially

1. osas June 1, 2018 at 12:16 am

What is the something that can actually be done

9. Tolouwarshe May 31, 2018 at 10:52 pm

So this afternoon, I went out with my friends to get lucnh and as we were about turning out of our street, I legit heard a policeman calling a girl(not more than 17) coming from school. Man was like \”siiiii siiiii come and talk to daddy and make him feel alright \” was like wtf! Instead of his colleagues to shut him up, they joined in calling the girl nasty names and laughing. I had to plead with the girl to enter our ride just to save her from the embarrassment.
    Question is what hope do we have when the ones to be reported to are guilty of the pending crime? Democracy is fucking slow mehn! We need killing rights ….